level of course unit
Learning outcomes of course unit
Graduates are able to:
- evaluate common technologies used for the implementation of web applications (web technologies).
- apply basic aspects of web design.
- apply basic concepts of web development.
- produce simple web applications.
prerequisites and co-requisites
Successfully completed courses of the previous semester
- Process of web-based development of applications taking into consideration the special characteristics of this development environment
- Fundamentals and guidelines on how to design web applications
- Development environments used for implementing web applications
recommended or required reading
- Jacobsen, J.; Gidda, M.: „Webseiten erstellen für Einsteiger“; Galileo Computing; 2014
assessment methods and criteria
Written final examination (multiple choice and open questions) or project work
language of instruction
number of ECTS credits allocated
planned learning activities and teaching methods
Lecture, group work, presentation and task discussion
semester/trimester when the course unit is delivered
name of lecturer(s)
director of studies
year of study
recommended optional program components
course unit code
type of course unit
mode of delivery
in-class course (integrated course)