We are amazed by the web, its technologies and applications and want to share our passion with others. That is why we looking for interested partners from research and praxis, who would like to join-in the discussion and development of ideas. We address the topic of web-based technologies and applications from different perspectives:
- Karsten Böhm is the head of the department and a dedicated computer scientist. His main interests lies on IT-supported information and knowledge management and its related application areas, e.g., information mining.
- Sebastian Danninger is a computer scientist and is interested in software engineering and development. Currently he is Head of the University’s IT Services & Software Development and especially supports us as an internal consultant and lecturer.
- Mario Döller, who is also into computer science, is a networking professional – not only in the computer sector and, at the moment, Rector of the University of Applied Sciences Kufstein Tirol. His major interests lies in multimedia technology, databases, information retrieval and content analysis.
- Michael Kohlegger is coming from the information systems discipline and loves to dig into data. He is dealing with questions in data engineering and analytics and also likes to ask questions on the (un-)intended consequences of IT use and sometimes shows his artistic passion on the flip chart in requirements workshops.
- Michaela Lintner is the hub of our team-network and keeps all ends together in any situation. She is certainly always the right place to go, to find the right contact person in the team.
- Johannes Lüthi is a mathematician and covers the areas of maths, cryptography and security.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to receive your requests.